What are the debt relief options I have to clear my debts?
Here are Five options open to you to get rid of your loans and lead a debt free life.
- No negative impact on credit score.
- No obligatory fees or costs
- Optimized payments to suit your financial needs.
- No additional costs of hiring someone.
- No reduction on the Principal amount
- Strict budgeting required
- Professionalism and expertise required to negotiate.
- Not harassed by creditors.
- A one-time monthly payment
- Waiving of penalty charges as well as any fees
- Credit cards account closed and no new card issued till you complete the loan
- It takes approximately five years to complete.
- No reduction in the principal debt you owe/li>
- Will be rid of angry creditors and debt collection calls
- Does not impact your credit score
- Flexible terms and conditions
- Only one predictable monthly payment
- Need a good credit score
- No reduction on the principal amount
- Results vary from person to person
- Much longer term and end up paying more interest.
- Processing takes as little as 3 to 6 months (Chapter7)
- Debt obligation could be fully cleared.(Ch.7)
- Creditors are barred from collecting the debts you owe.
- It will be difficult to qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- All you Credit cards will be inactive.
- Substantial long term credit damage
- Substantial savings while making minimum payments
- One-time low monthly deposit
- Much faster than paying minimum payments
- Results vary from person to person.
- Debt collection phone calls.
- Negatively Impacts credit score
OORAA Debt Relief is proud to be an expert in debt settlement with one of the most experienced teams in the industry. We have been helping individuals and small business owners for the past eight years and have resolved debt settlement for over $6 billion.
If you are overwhelmed with debt please do contact our debt relief consultants who will lead you on the road to debt recovery and freedom.